WHAT IS EVAPORATIVE COOLING
Since heat transfer coefficient of water is high, it has a high tendency to evaporate and absorbs heat from its environment during evaporation. When water comes into contact with air, it takes heat from the air and cools the air and the amount of water vapor in the air increases. Evaporative cooling logic provides air to be cooled by contacting the air with as much water as possible.
WHERE TO USE
- In textile factories
- Carpet factories
- In glass production facilities
- In power plants
- Storerooms & warehouses
- In swimming pools
- In indoor sports halls
- In industrial kitchens
- In cafes and restaurants
Advantages OF EVAPORATIVE COOLING
- 100% fresh air provides 100% comfort and optimum cooling.
- It consumes 90% less energy than electricity systems.
- Installation cost is 50% cheaper than system air conditioners.
- There is no compressor unit, maintenance costs are low.
- It is an environmentally friendly cooler. It does not emit any harmful gases to the environment.
- Evaparative coolers filter the bacteria, dust, pollen and fumes coming from the outside air and give the indoor environment cleaner and healthier air.
- Evaparative coolers do not dry the air in the environment such as gas air conditioners.
- Evaparative coolers moisturize the environment by providing air circulation and ensure that there is fresh air at all times.